Monday, November 25, 2013

Sea Forager Coastal Update November 2013





DSC03752

Free Tour For Members:  Nov 22nd (if you're coming, e-mail me or sign up)

Herring

Here ye! Here ye! It is my intense pleasure to announce that we are now entering herring season!
Huzzah!!!!

My friend Jimbo marked a huge school of something, off Hunter's Point 2 days ago, holding at about 40 feet. Not sure what it was but you never know... an early spawn?

For those of you who have taken my tours and had your interest piqued, this is the moment where you can join in all the fun.

Herpanew

How It Works:

1. You send your name and cell number to fish@seaforager.com with the words, "herring tour", in the subject line.
2. When the herring run, I send you a text that simply says the following: The Spawn Is On!  Then...
3. You call me.
4. I take the first ten people to reach me. I'm not going to lie. I prefer people who leave friendly and excited phone messages.
5. I have all the nets. You should bring a five gallon bucket of your own.
6. Payment: 40 dollars, pay in person. You can also tip me if you are really, really happy at the end.

Hope to see you all out there this year.  If you are already on the herring list and want to be removed please let me know so i can make room for other people.




____________________________________________________


Return to top and hit "next" arrow for the rest of this update (which includes Dungeness Crab and Surf Perch).

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment